The Gelande II, or G2, features the new R3 single-speed transmission which sends power down to the also new Hammer transfer case and finally out to the all-new Yota II axles.
The G2 comes with 4-link rear and 3-link front with panhard bar. The chassis mounted servo is tucked out of view for a more scale appearance.
- Custom Designed for True to Scale Looks
- Realistic Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- R3 Single Speed Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic 4×4 Transfer Case
- Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials
- 3 link front and 4 link rear suspension
- 1.9 Stamped steel beadlocks w/lug nuts
- Super grip dirt grabber tires
- Chassis mounted steering servo
- Plastic fuel cell receiver box
- Dual spring oil filled shock absorbers
All New Hammer Transfer Case
Ratio – 1.47:1 Gears – Wide 32P steel gears Features – 8 bearings, cast casing, hardened gears
All New R3 Single Speed Transmission
Ratios: Pinion/spur 14/64 = 4.57:1 Internal 1.78:1
Gears – Wide steel 32P, Delrin spur, slipper clutch
All New Cast Yota II Axles
Ratio: 15/40 = 2.67:1
Width at hex 180.5mm
Double triangulated 4 Link rear suspension.
3 Link front suspension with panhard bar
Dual Spring 80mm Shocks – Can be oil filled
Type: 1.9 5 lug Wagon Wheels
Hub: Pin type Width: 25mm
Back spacing: 11mm
Machined billet aluminum, lightweight
G2 Truck Dimensions
Wheels base: 275mm (10.8″)
Width: 220mm (8.7″)
Height: 254mm (10″)
Ground clearance: 55mm (2.2″)
Final Drive Ratio: 31.9:1
The or Gelande 2 should be available this summer for a price of $400.
About the Author: Matt has over 25 years of experience in RC and has worked professionally in media for over a decade. Matt enjoys everything from racing to rock crawling to bashing, and he believes RC should be all about having fun. Matt is as at home covering a world championship in an exotic country as he is showing a new hobbyist how to set gear mesh. His desire to share the hobby with as many people as possible inspired him to create RC Truck Stop and RCTruckStop.com.