Pro-Line Racing Prototype Ford Bronco

bronco

Yes, please. It’s a Bronco and we dig it. During a test session, Pro-Line unveiled a prototype Ford Bronco short course body. It is patterned after the third generation Bronco body style that ran from 1980 to 1986. This Bronco was the first Bronco to feature an independent front suspension (Twin Traction Beam or TTB) and was a popular choice for desert racers.

bronco pl

Learn more here.

Filed Under: FeaturedNewsRace Trucks

1. Chris M says:

when?!?!?! how much?!?!?!

2. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Getting one ASAP!! Nice write up Matt!

3. Billy McGaha says:

Now THAT’S what I’m talking about!!!…..NICE!!!!… :D

4. Erin Clancy says:

Love the < Jesus decal! Where can I get one?

5. JatoTheRipper says:

This is awesome, but it would be much more appropriate for an SCX10. I guess SC trucks get first dibs because they’re the hottest category right now.

6. Alex Mann says:

Yes please, I want one, that would look amazing on my blitz

7. nick racsok says:

I like it, always wanted a older chevy blazer but this will do. Now if proline could make a ford courier.

You’re in luck and must a real truck guy. Not too many people remember the pre-Ranger Ford Courier. I say you’re in luck because Pro-Line did make a Ford Courier. You may be able to find one. I had one and loved it. Try finding one on eBay.

• nick racsok says:

, i have a proline courier packed up, but not sure if it will fit a sc type truck, It was for my E-maxx. Think a sc type courier would look awesome with bulged out fenders and bedsides. By the way love this web site!!!

No, that Courier, unfortunately, won’t fit a short course truck. It will be way too narrow.

I am glad you love the website. We’re doing our best and it’s nice hear people our digging it.

8. Mike says:

Hmmmmm, funny enough the RC Recycler ad beside the picture is for a set of AR60′s. It’s meant to be, they release this body and I have my next build.