Great timing for me. My DX3R Pro just had an unfortunately close encounter with some concrete. Plus, while all of my race vehicles only use two channels, I have a number of rock crawlers and scalers that use three channels and a scaler that uses a 4-channel setup.
In addition to have four channels, the DX4S has a new body, a more internal antenna (shark fin style), highly adjustable computerized system, backlit screen, 30 model memory, telemetry and more.
- Backlit LCD
- 30 model memory
- Three grip sizes
- Integrated telemetry (requires a DSM® telemetry compatible receiver)
- Two user-defined, programmable mixes
- Pre-set mixes, including 4-wheel steering
- Switch-activated mix rates
- Vibe alerts
- SD card reader
- On-the-fly mix rate control
- Integrated antenna
- Inactivity alarm