The Traxxas Bandit (24054-4) now comes in two new colors, red and blue.
The Traxxas Bandit has been around for over 20 years. Yes, you read that right. it’s the 3rd wheel (of sorts) of the 2wd Traxxas vehicles line up. Next to it’s larger counterparts the Stampede and Rustler ever since the mid 90’s. The molds and castings of the these vehicles components hasn’t changed much over the years, but there are noticeable differences when it comes to their updated durability in material. Such as alloy gears in the transmission, ball bearings over bushings and color choices of the molded plastic parts and curb appealing pre-painted bodies. The Bandit has always been a fun buggy to bash on. It’s primary focus was entry level hobbyist, and still is today. However, these machines are so slouch out of the box and when combined with upgraded brushless technology and LiPo batteries, you get the performance that would be unimaginable back in 1995.
- TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- Waterproof Electronics for All-Weather Driving Excitement
in Water, Mud and Snow
- 35+mph* Top Speed
- Titan 12-Turn 550 Modified Motor
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Metal-Gear Magnum 272™ Brushless-Ready Transmission
- ProGraphix® Painted and Trimmed Body
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately